Cloud computing is no longer an emerging technology, it’s essential for business, is the finding of new research.
The research aimed to understand what businesses and government organizations think about cloud computing and how that thinking impacts adoption and perceived value.
Commissioned by Verizon, the research found that:
- 70% have adopted cloud computing
- 71% think cloud will reduce business complexity
- 61% say cloud saves money
- 74% say cloud has provided competitive advantage
- 60% say cloud improves employee productivity
Access the full report.